Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The New Year - 2013

So this is a little late, being as it's over halfway through the first month of the New Year but hey, better late than never.

So Happy New Year to everyone, I hope you are sticking to your New Year resolutions.

I have not posted much lately as I've been pretty busy and with the holiday period everything always gets behind.  I did a couple of English Camps in other cities, one over Christmas and then one this past week gone.  I don't think I will be doing that again for a while, I always come home sick.  It is a good way to make some money however as they usually pay pretty well and you stay there for a week with room and board so you don't spend any money in that time.  I'm going home for a friends wedding in March and will be staying for about a month and a half so some extra money was needed.

When I come back in April it looks like I will no longer be in Suwon, this presents difficulties in that I named my blog - 'kiwigirl in Suwon' and made that the url as well.  I, of course, was not thinking long term at the time of creation. So it might become a bit confusing but we will see how it turns out.

I won't be doing the Music Mondays for a while, I might start again after I get back in April but everything is going to be pretty hectic so I will just post when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment