Saturday, August 27, 2016

Making Smoothies in Korea - MediHeim Multifunction Blender

Last year I decided that I wanted to try and be a bit more healthy. It's still a work in progress but who knows one day I might get there. Anyway I decide to try and make some smoothies. I have a large blender but I thought that one of the smaller bullet type ones that I could make and drink in the same container would be a good option.

I did some research and had a look at what was available in Korea. Then I just decided to go with a cheaper option because I was not sure how much I would actually use it. I am a great one for buying things with the best of intentions and then using it once or twice and never touching it again.

I went on Gmarket and found one that looked pretty good, it has a good motor speed so can chop ice, and was quite cheap. It's called the MediHeim Electric Mini Blender on Gmarket but the name is the MediHeim Multifunction Blender. It comes with different cups and blades so is a nice starter set. It cost about 26,000 won. I figured if it was not that good then it would not matter too much as I was not spending a huge amount of money.








It comes with 9 pieces which includes the base, two blades, three cups of different sizes, one mug and two lids (one with a drinking spout and one just flat).


So far this has been really good. I have not used it consistently but I'm just getting back into it now so thought I would post about it as I'm really enjoying using this blender.

It is super easy to use - it just has the one button so you just plug it in and go. It chops everything up pretty easily - it's not as smooth as a bigger blender would be of course but I don't mind a bit of texture. For the price I think this was a really good investment for me.

I've been neglecting this blog for a while so what I might try to do is post a few of my smoothies that I make. I will let you know where I get my ingredients and such and hopefully it might inspire me to post a bit more. If you have any questions about this blender just let me know in the comments. This is the link for where I bought it on Gmarket.


7 comments:

  1. Hi friends how are you? Really you are doing humanity job from your city. Seriously we are interested to join your community

    ReplyDelete
  2. We work for only finest quality of essential oils helpful for anti-aging, skin care and keeping your body type young, look our one of the top most oil: Pure Tea Tree oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have provided very important information. And people get benefit from such useful information.
    Thank you so much for this
    Cordoba Pincode

    ReplyDelete
  4. People will love to read such kind information as they get many benefits regarding this topic. Thank you so much for sharing this.
    patan postal code

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blender but I heard it isn't used in the industries. Do I have to learn 3ds max and maya or should I continue Blender. P.S I have a really firm hand on blender?
    I am not highly eligible to answer this but as no one was giving answer so I'll answer

    If you are really good at blender then I'll say there will be no problem in working on maya

    Just you need to know few changes in your Shortcuts

    UI is little different

    I'll suggest go and find some internship there you will get to know maya is not different than Top 10 Best Hand Blender Reviews

    Overall you may continue with blender and in industries you will learn Maya or any other

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diabetes is a situation where the group doesn't correctly process nurture for use as energy. The vast majority of the food we eat is transformed into glucose, or sugar, for our bodies to use for energy. The pancreas, an organ that lies close to the stomach, makes a hormone called insulin to assist glucose with getting into the phones of our bodies.
    Glinate 120mg Tablet is a helpful in diabetes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Thanks for your thoughts. Here are my responses to yours in turn:

    1. I don’t think you’ve fully understood my point here (or I don’t fully understand your comment). The argument is as such – someone who browses to a site on their desktop/laptop, then browses to that same site on a mobile device, will be presented with a different design if it is responsive. That defeats the user’s expectation, and unless the design is executed extremely well, it can be a negative experience.

    2. It’s got nothing to do with laziness – it’s about return on investment. It’s a business decision. Many people seem to consider responsive design a must-have without actually considering whether or not the extra time and cost involved is worth it.

    3. That’s your personal preference – fair enough. I personally always view my browser in landscape. I’ll look at responsive designs and eBooks in landscape too, otherwise my eyes are constantly flicking from line to line.

    4. I don’t think we disagree on this point.

    5. With respect, I think you are browsing sites with your developer’s hat on, not as a user. The vast majority of users haven’t even heard of responsive design – if it’s readable, they’ll read it."
    Jayme Silvestri

    ReplyDelete