Monday, June 25, 2012

Music Monday #7

Back to New Zealand for Music Monday #7 and this one’s an oldie but a goodie.

They broke up in 1997 but did reform in 2007 and have done some touring over the years since. This was the first live band that I ever saw so has a special place in my heart. If you are in New Zealand and any of their most popular songs come on you can guarantee you will have most of the kiwis singing along.

Although I went on to develop different musical tastes as I got older I can still appreciate that Supergroove are a classic act. They had a great sound and some catchy tunes and are still considered one of the best bands from New Zealand.

Supergroove - Sitting Inside My Head


1 comment:

  1. Montair Plus Tablet online contains Bambuterol and Montelukast. It is utilized to treat breathing issues in individuals with asthma and comparable conditions. It improves occasional unfavorably susceptible indications.

    ReplyDelete