Thursday, October 25, 2012

More V Energy Drink in Korea

Another update post - this one is about V Energy Drink.  I posted a while ago when V made its debut here in South Korea.  You can now find the 250ml cans at some of the GS25 convenience stores, which is great news.

I wanted to do a quick follow up to say that you can also get the new V flavour 'V Blue' here too. I just saw it come to my local store in the past week or so


I'm not such a fan of this one, I tried it in New Zealand when I was home a few months ago and thought it was OK.  I also just tried it again, they currently have a 1 + 1 special here in Korea (this just means two for one), but at the store that I usually go to they only have one line in the fridge for V - they had one green one left and then had filled up the rest with the blue ones. So I got one green and one blue - I have to say I prefer the original one.

No comments:

Post a Comment